Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let The Madness Begin!

I woke up excited this morning. I joyfully limped to my closet and proudly took my KY warm up jersey off the hanger, the jersey I was given when I was a member of the KY Football Broadcast Crew. I put my jersey on and then I put a blue & white bandana on Gracie and kissed Mary as she left for work proudly wearing a KY golf shirt. If I could have chased down Chubs and Allie, I would have put something blue on them. As i walked past a mirror and looked at myself, I realized, I work at home. There is no one here for me to proudly display my UK attire. But that's OK...I get fired up every time I limp by a mirror. The whole state of KY will come to a screeching halt today at 2:30 when the ball goes up. Millions of dollars will go down the drain in the name of lost productivity. Who cares? Nobody! The streets will be empty. KY Basketball is on baby! Go Cats!! (I typed that last line while looking at my reflection in the computer screen)

5 comments:

J Dub said...

Very inspirational post. I am fired up! Great video too.

GO CATS!!! Get some D-Wade revenge.

EJ Chang said...

GO CATS! ah , i'm so nervous for the game! and i don't even get to watch it because i'll be in class all afternoon! boo!

yell extra loud for me!

Unknown said...

Haha... I love it. I'm stuck with 6 seconds left on this georgia game but the uk score in the upper left hand of the screen is looking quite nice right now.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

You look MAHvelous! Go Cats! The game is on here in Tubbytown.

Lyndsey said...

i'm so sad.