Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Am A Proud UK Fan

In honor of this year's gallant effort through a coaching change (a welcomed one) and numerous injuries I will wear my UK warmup tomorrow and I will wear it with pride. I will also attempt to keep Gracie's bandana on her. She has been able to pull it off once today. (I told you she is smart) When you look at the team's picture subtract Bradley & Crawford, and Dusty Mills - he left the team by popular demand a few months ago and go ahead and subtract Williams, I doubt if his scholarship will be renewed and maybe Carter. Then picture four 3-5 star recruits coming in, throw in a healthy Patterson and Meeks and of course the best coach in the country, Billy Gillispie, and I predict we see an elite 8 performance next season. Thanks for the memories Cats 2007 - 2008! BATTER UP!

Front Row (l-r): Asst. Coach Tracy Webster, Head Coach Billy Gillispie, Dusty Mills, Mark Krebs, Jodie Meeks, Ramel Bradley, Joe Crawford, Michael Porter, Dwight Perry, Matt Scherbenske, Asst. Coach Jeremy Cox, Asst. Coach Glynn Cyprien
Back Row (l-r): Chris Walker, Equipment Mngr. Bill Keightley, Head Athletic Trainer Eric Fry, Ramon Harris, Mark Coury, Perry Stevenson, Jared Carter, Morakinyo Williams, Patrick Patterson, A.J. Stewart, Derrick Jasper, Alvin Brooks, Strength Coach Todd Forcier, Peter Warden

2 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

A great coach, a great team, and an unbelievable season. I wear my UK hoody with pride (and will continue to wear it for the next 3 months up here on the tundra in Tubbytown)

J Dub said...

I couldn't be prouder. I bet the offseason is as crazy as the season was. Billy is a maniac. That's the way we like em.