Thursday, March 06, 2008

Is It Just Me?


I sometimes want to watch Mike & Mike In The Morning on ESPN but I can't. All those stupid bobble-heads on the counter top in front of them kind of freaks me out. I just think it's really odd for two grown men to try and carry on serious conversations about sports with a bunch of toys spread out in front of them. Maybe it goes back to childhood when I couldn't bring myself to play with GI-Joes. I always thought that was an odd toy to play with. Maybe it's just me.

4 comments:

J Dub said...

I actually never even notice them when I watch the show.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

"...when I couldn't bring myself to play with GI-Joes. I always thought that was an odd toy to play with. Maybe it's just me." No it was ME. It would've given me another reason to tease you mercilessly.

Mike West said...

You're right! I didn't think of that.

twest said...

There is a certain "creepiness factor"....