Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bubble Team My Butt


I'm sounding like a broken record, but I love this team. This photo sums up their character. Joe Crawford goes for 35 as we win again. KY 71 - South Carolina 63. If we don't get in I will....I'm going to be.... well the selection committee just better watch out.
It was senior night at SC and they didn't even fill 1/2 of the coliseum and plus the student section wasn't full. An embarrassing showing for the school. FL - this Sunday - noon - CBS - our senior day - 24,000 packed house. Can you imagine the ovation Bradley & Crawford will receive? I suggest listening pre-game on line of you can. CBS usually does a poor job of the pre-game festivities. KY put senior night on the map while other schools have followed. The NCAA actually asked for a reduction of TV coverage of our senior nights/days because they said it gave us an unfair recruiting advantage. We wouldn't want that now would we?

4 comments:

J Dub said...

I stayed up and watched the tape game after my sim last night. Another gritty performance...but this one was really never in doubt, at least in my mind. That was good to finally see.

And, no we wouldn't want an unfair recruiting advantage. Isn't that right, Coach K(ommercial)?

J Dub said...

***should say "taped" game.***

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Congrats, Cats! A "routine" win. . . What a novel concept.

Lyndsey said...

Haha... Iove the title of this post