Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where's Joe?


Just curious. I haven't seen Joe at all lately. Also, I watch the evening news every night and I have not seen the story below covered at all. Have you? I recently turned off NBC once and for all and have gone to ABC Evening News and Good Morning America. I still check out FOX quite often but when it comes to the nightly news tradition, I still go with one of the three old networks. I boycotted NBC News for months once before but then started tuning in again. I think I finally got the last straw and the final bit of info I needed on NBC's management, ownership, etc and their hidden agendas. Cya NBC News!
Washington Post Sunday, August 24
A son and a brother of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) are accused in two lawsuits of defrauding a former business partner and an investor of millions of dollars in a hedge fund deal that went sour, court records show. The Democratic vice presidential candidate's son Hunter, 38, and brother James, 59, assert instead that their former partner defrauded them by misrepresenting his experience in the hedge fund industry and recommending that they hire a lawyer with felony convictions. The legal actions have been playing out in New York State Supreme Court since 2007, and they focus on Hunter and James Biden's involvement in Paradigm Companies LLC, a hedge fund group. Hunter Biden, a Washington lobbyist, briefly served as president of the firm. STORY

1 comment:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

The Republicans need to airdrop a team of lawyers and investigators into Delaware to dig up dirt on Biden and his family. Oh wait, they don't need to. All they have to do is listen to his speeches and look at his record.