Wednesday, September 03, 2008

In Your Face NBC, ABC, CBS, etc....


Wednesday night was a great night at the Republican Convention. Speaker after speaker nailed the old media types and I loved it! Palin hit a home run and it was a blast watching Rudy. Palin did not hold back on Obama. I loved it! The next 2 months are going to be the most interesting months in Presidential campaign history. Hang on.
"I was mayor of my hometown. And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves. I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities."
Sarah Palin




Republican delegate pictured above

5 comments:

twest said...

Oh yeah - it's gonna be a fun ride. Can't wait for the VP debate! A bulldog with lipstick....

Anonymous said...

I thought she did an incredible job! Rudy blasted Obama too...I thought it was great!

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

A grand slam!

calvarychurch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsey said...

One of my other favorite quote of the night, "Here’s how I look at the choice Americans face in this election: In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers, and then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change."

I loved what she said about Reid too...it was fun to watch!