Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Example of Terrible Service


Here's the dialogue with an online "help operator" named Rajesh.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Rajesh'
Rajesh: Hi James,
Rajesh: Welcome to Snapfish Live Help. How may I help you please?
James West: Every time I send an order to check out and submit I get an error message
Rajesh: Can you please tell me the error id?
James West: We're sorry-there's been a system error. Click on the button below to return to Snapfish. If you have a moment, please give us feedback on what you were doing when this happened. This will help us solve the problem. Thanks! Error Id : 10.50.9.71-09.25.2008-714568
Rajesh: I am sorry it is an unexpected error ,I will forward it to our technical support team .Please try to place an order after few hours and I assure you that it will be resolved soon.
James West: I already did that - I tried placing the order many times yesterday evening. I guess I'll just use another photo service
James West: Thanks anyway
James West: bye
Rajesh: I certainly regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
Rajesh: Thank you for using Snapfish Live Support. Goodbye and have a great day.

2 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Rajeesh, huh? I'm surprised he used his real name.

twest said...

I'm surprised as well. They are trained nowadays to use "English" names. I had one helping me and I started asking him where he was. India - "I'm not at liberty to say..", Pakistan - "I'm not at liberty to say"; I worked my way across Southeast Asia and finally said "You're a Filipino, aren't you?" He hung up