Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Question


I played back a recording of an interview Greta Van Susteren did with Bill Clinton earlier this week and caught what was, in my opinion, the best question that has been asked in this entire political season. As soon as I heard the question I thought, 'whoa....no one has asked that question like that.' Greta Van Susteren asked Bill Clinton:
"What is the difference between an association with David Duke and an association with the Reverend Wright?" Clinton was stumped. The look on Clinton's face was priceless. After a long pause he answered "we don't have to go there because Obama left the church." Greta: "After two things happened; pressure from the press and after Reverend Wright took a personal strike at Obama at the National Press Club." Clinton: "That's correct, but to me, for those of us who are surrogates on either side, to wade into that now.... Bla bla bla....."
GREAT QUESTION GRETA! Ask that question to one of your Obama supporting buddies. (Just in case they don't know who DAVID DUKE is)

3 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

When I see that expression on his face I can only think it was similar to the one he had when informed about the "blue dress" after he informed the nation he "did not have sex with that woman."

J Dub said...

You mean Reverend Wright, right?

Mike West said...

Fixed - Freudian thing....