Friday, September 26, 2008

How Did He Do That?


I was pretty impressed with the first debate. I thought the most impressive thing was that a 72 year old man stood in one place for 100 minutes. Not even a break to go pee. I'm not so sure I could do that. If I had to stand there like that for that long, I would have been leaning like crazy on the podium because my legs and back would be hurting and I probably would have been rocking back & forth waiting to go to the bathroom. Pretty impressive. He gets my vote just for being able to stand there that long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure he had a catheter. he did do good.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

I was thinking the same thing. Plus you factor in all his injuries, etc., it had to be really uncomfortable for him. If you compare a debate to a prize fight, I'd have to declare McCain the winner based on agressiveness and punches thrown. It reminded me of Frazier/Ali with Frazier doggedly pursuing Ali while Ali danced all over the ring doing the "rope-a-dope-athon". Frazier didn't land all his punches, but when he did, it rocked Ali.