Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl


For some reason, I always feel almost guilty for not having "big plans" for the Super Bowl. The same with New Years Eve. The media makes it sound as if everyone is attending huge parties and having an absolute blast with tons of friends. Me? I'll be sitting in my den watching the game and rating the commercials. And, that's about it. Pretty impressive huh? I just hope I can stay awake until it's over. I think the Seinfeld clip took place at a wake for Susan. I predict the Patriots win in a blowout.

7 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

This episode changed America's etiquette at parties. It seemed like every party I attended following that episode, someone would comment about "double dipping" at the condiment table. If it was a boring party, I would assume the role of "Double Dip Cop". Great fun!

J Dub said...

If it makes you feel any better, my leading candidate for a Super Bowl plan is watching it in my hotel room out here in Oklahoma. I think yours is better.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

My SBP is to hope my dispatcher keeps me up to date on the score as we return to MSP on a Mexico turn.

Mike West said...

Roger...

twest said...

Me and my plate of wings. Pats take it easily. Saw some commercial clips on Fox this a.m. and some are looking pretty good-particularly the one with Richard Simmons

J Dub said...

Update on the SBP...

Now, I will be watching the game in a buddy's hotel room, with four other guys. We will be eating mini burgers.

Carry on.

Mike West said...

definite upgrade Justin