Monday, February 04, 2008

My Favorite Super Bowl Ad


I thought Diet Pepsi Max had some good spots; especially the one with all the sleepy people. Doritios with ITunes and their featured artist - not too bad, Pepsi - Justin Timberlake - very good, Fed Ex carrier pigeon spot had some incredible effects and was very good but I think the vomiting baby with ETrade was my favorite. I don't think Super Bowl commercials aren't so super anymore because there are Super Bowl quality ads year 'round now. So much for my Patriot blowout prediction. I actually fell asleep just before Eli threw the winning TD but got to see the replay after I woke up just in time to see Belichick running off the field before the game was over. Next year, I'm shooting for having two people over for the Super Bowl. We may even have some chips and dip; should be pretty crazy. Should the Monday after Super Bowl be a holiday? VOTE HERE

4 comments:

J Dub said...

I think this one was my favorite too.

I did not expect the puke.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

I was able to get back in time to catch the 2nd half. Great game! I was rooting for the Giants, but watched the game for the historical aspects of it. Turns out the historical aspect was the Patriots were the first 18-1 team NOT to win the Super Bowl. I think the best ads must have been in the 1st half, because I was not impressed with the ones I saw in the 2nd half. However, I liked this ad also, but with the clown, where he said something like, "I'm sensing serious creepy here."

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this commercial..and of course the Will Ferrell commercial. I live for him.

twest said...

I agree - this and Will Ferrell. I do think overall the commercials were light - but what a game! I don't feel so bad the way the Giants thumped Tampa Bay in the playoffs