Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Surprise Surprise Surprise - Voting Problems in FL - But Lyndsey Votes With No Problem


VOTING MACHINES MISTAKENLY SHUT DOWN AT KINGS POINT; VOTING DELAYED
By Bob King | Tuesday, January 29, 2008, 08:46 AM - Palm Beach Post
Voters at Kings Point in south Palm Beach County ran into delays this morning after a poll worker mistakenly shut down the voting machines, Elections Supervisor Arthur Anderson told reporters this morning. “They were on and then someone mistakenly, accidentally turned them off,” Anderson said while visiting H.L. Johnson Elementary School in Royal Palm Beach. “Allegedly someone tripped over a line or something like that.” The machines couldn’t be turned back on, so workers had to bring in replacement machines and program them. “It’s going to delay the process,” he said. I personally think it's a conspiracy on the part of Giuliani's campaign to have the primary results thrown out.

5 comments:

J Dub said...

Haha, someone tripped over the cord. Just like whenever a radio or TV station goes off the air, that's what you say happens.

Anonymous said...

Mike's Nanny lives in King's Point. Hahaha!

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Where's a chad when you need one?

Lyndsey said...

It took me like 2 seconds to vote. But it took the old lady at the polling table 20 minutes just to find my name. I wanted to grab the sheet from her so badly but I withheld.

Anonymous said...

When I voted in Palm Beach County in 2004 I was told that my signature did not match. Never mind that the picture was me and that I signed my license when I was 16...So I ended up filling out a "Change of Signature Form". Always an adventure in SoFL.