Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Delayed Gratification


I was too tired to stay up for UK's 9pm tip-off with "5th ranked" Tennessee Tuesday night. So I taped it and started watching it at 6am this morning. What a terrific win for KY as they won 72-66 over "5th ranked" Tennessee. I have been waiting for Coach Billy G's system begin to pay off, I have been waiting for us to beat Bruce Pearl of TN every since I saw this photo and I had to wait for the win until this morning as I watched the recording, but it was worth it as I raised my fist into the air at 7am this morning in our den as a sign of victory over "5th ranked" Tennessee. GOOD ARTICLE

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Haha... what an obnoxious photo. and what an obnoxious outfit he had on last night too.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

I was SO tempted to call you or send you a message following the game, but I knew you were in the "recovery" mode and planning on recording it. What a great game, and what a great way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

what a yahoo..he's almost as bad as fat phil

twest said...

Good for you guys! I was like Rick and was tempted to call but knew you were long gone - and wasn't about to spoil your morning with an email before you saw the game! I saw KY get beat by the FL freshman (even though it went to OT) and couldn't believe it. I know Donovan recruited a good class but that's some of the skinniest kids I've seen on a bball floor. I don't think KY took them seriously and it hurt them.