Monday, January 07, 2008

I am beginning to get interested again....


The idea that's it over after Iowa and New Hampshire is ridiculous. Still a long way to go. During the recent flurry of political activity, I find myself becoming interested again and as I mentioned a few months ago...I am still leaning toward Romney. It's going to be getting interesting that's for sure. I enjoyed seeing Hillary get beat in Iowa. Not that I like Obama; I just think it's fun seeing anyone beat Hillary. boo..hoo...hoo...

5 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

My prediction. Obama wins big time. Romney wins by a percentage point or two.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

In New Hampshire.

twest said...

I predict Hillary will win in NH as well as McCain

Mike West said...

that's funny...maybe the press should wait until it's over before predicting winners.

twest said...

I hit the lottery every week with this foolproof method