Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mixed Emotions...


» Basketball: Kentucky 54, W. Virginia 43: The Cats battled back from a 10-point halftime deficit for their fourth straight win. 
» Football: Tennessee 28, Kentucky 10: In Coach Phil Fulmer's last game, the Vols beat Kentucky for the 24th straight time.
I loved the basketball win because we beat a coach I do not like. BOB HUGGINS 
There's a part of me that says KY Football does not deserve to go to a bowl game. But, when you consider our injuries this year and how many players we lost to graduation or the pros; this turns out to be a not so bad season. We'll take it.




2 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

The football game was a sleeper. And when I look back on the W.Va. basketball game, I don't know how Kentucky won it, but they did. As Mike and I discussed on the phone, it had to be the coaching - much more kind and gentle on the Ky. side. I think the Kentucky "preseason" has come to an end.

EJ Chang said...

UK bball is BACK!!