Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KY Gets Back On Track


Kentucky improved to 2-2 on the season with a 93-57 rout of Longwood on Monday at Rupp Arena.
Mike's Player Of The Game: Patrick Patterson. 28 points - 12 rebounds - 6 assists - 4 blocks - 3 steals.
The Cats looked very good although the Lancers didn't have much. I was happy to see them apply full-court pressure occasionally. I think that's a key for them to get out to a fast start.
Next Game: Friday night vs. Kansas State in the Las Vegas Basketball Classic - time 11:59pm eastern - TV - ESPNU
They play again Saturday against either West Virginia or Iowa at either 7:30 or 10:30pm.

4 comments:

J Dub said...

I issue a challenge to you from the WHOSC to the WHOKY for you to stay up and watch the game Friday night live.

Mike West said...

hmm...I'll have to think about that.

J Dub said...

Also, it could be interesting juggling the football game and basketball game if we play at 7:30 on Saturday.

DVR is beautiful.

Mike West said...

Yes - I thought about that. 3 KY games in 2 days. Almost more than I can stand!