Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BO & His Brother....


The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi. Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.
"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."

I have to ask; why wouldn't BO help his brother? Didn't BO recently quote from the gospel of Matthew during the Warren Forum?
Matthew 25:44-46 "Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

Maybe it's just me but I don't see how that passage aligns with BO's stance on abortion either. But then again, he is the great BO.

6 comments:

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Does he drink a lot of beer? This is becoming more and more like the Carter years all over again.

Mike West said...

Can't afford the beer but I hear he sure likes peanuts.

J Dub said...

I don't know what makes me angrier: Obama's blatant hypocrisy or the American public's lack of recognition/caring about it.

We are such a sound byte society. It's sickening.

Bryonm said...

I wonder how many half-siblings Barack's daddy made. Do you have a link to the article? I'll go look...

Mike West said...

Bryon - Just google "Obama's brother."
The point isn't how many does he have but rather why isn't he helping one that needs it?

Anonymous said...

Apparently his mom was a floozy.