Monday, March 26, 2007

I must admit....


I realized while watching the news this mornining among stories of local murders, Japanese eathquakes, tornados, the war in Iraq, political battles and more, that all I seemed to care about was.....KY's next basketball coach. I was on the message boards this morning at 6am seeing if there had been any developments over night. Pitiful. This story is consuming my attention. You have to have grown up in KY to understand. I hope it's settled soon so I can get my perspective back. Oh yeah....this is moving week for us. That's a picture of our porch furniture in the living room. Man...my world is just upside down; but it's all good. We will get settled into our new KY home this weekend, a new coach will be named soon and all will be right with the world again.
Prayers are appreciated as the move takes place this week and if you think God will listen, you can pray KY gets their man.
(That's Dr Nancy on TV telling me that allergies are a major problem in the Spring. duh...Thanks Doc.)

3 comments:

J Dub said...

I understand.

If we don't have a coach by the end of the week, there's a good chance Mitch is going all out for Billy D. He's the only candidate that's still coaching this season.

Lyndsey said...

By the end of the week? I thought it would be months before we knew.

J Dub said...

If it's months, then we have serious issues. That means we had to convince Joe B. Hall to come out of retirement or something, since no one else accepted.

We'll see something in the next couple weeks, for sure. We need to, especially for recruiting's sake.