Sunday, November 11, 2007

KY Beats Vandy On & Off The Field


There's a happy coach after a very frustrating game. I watched the tape delay at 6:00 this morning (After 2 large cups of coffee)and was on the edge of my chair the whole game. Mary steered clear of the den as I began shouting at KY's defense as if they could hear me. KY won 27-20 despite 122 yards in penalties and goes to 7-3 on the year. If you look over Brook's shoulder you will see some blue clad fans. From the shots I saw of the stands, I would say KY had more than 20,000 fans in Nashville and the attendance was 39,773. KY HAD to win this game because next are 2 teams playing their best football of the year - Georgia & Tennessee. The Southeastern Conference is brutal but KY is guaranteed a decent bowl. Go Cats! Nice job Rich Brooks.

2 comments:

J Dub said...

Missed this one as well. I gotta stop going out of town on the weekends.

On a side note, how bout those Falcons?

Mike West said...

I watched the Air Force game this morning too. ND was never in it. I love it...especially since NBC chose to invest in Notre Dame football and I hate NBC.