Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Man Can Dream Can't He?














I really thought KY would at least keep it close in the game with FL Saturday night. I witnessed the 48-14 thumping firsthand but believe it or not, still had a great time. This is me and the field reporter for the Big Blue Network, Dick Gabriel. And below is the team bus the Gators left on. This Saturday it's KY vs. Ole Miss on the SEC Network at 12:21. Before the season, I did not have us beating FL but I did have us beating Ole Miss. This is a very important game for KY. Could be the difference between a great season and a good season.

4 comments:

J Dub said...

You have Bobby Knight's expression in his pic with you.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Nice touch with the bus.

Mike West said...

Justin - it took the camera a while to power up thus the frustrated look plus I was surprised how excited Dick was to be in the photo.

Rick - I had to get a jab in somehow.

twest said...

You look a little uncomfortable with his arm around you....hey, I'm just saying...