Friday, September 17, 2010

I Respectufully Disagree With The Smartest Man In The World

As I watch the post election coverage of Christine O'Donnell, I feel like I am living in bizarro world. She talks about the importance of purity when it comes to sex and they talk about her like she's a freak of nature. She talks about the fact that you can't tax a country into prosperity and continue spending like drunken sailors and the pundits act as if she's speaking a foreign language. I understand what Krauthammer is saying here but I think we have finally reached a place in this country where the status quo must go.

3 comments:

J Dub said...

I'm with you on this one. If you can get extreme left-wing loonies in Congress, why can't you get true conservatives in? You have to start somewhere.

Mike West said...

You make a good point Justin.
I listened to Mark Davis for the first 15 minutes of Rush's show today and he said almost exactly what I posted. It's hard to disagree with Krauthammer but he did also. He must have read my blog early this morning. :)

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

First of all, you are living in "bizarro" world. Obama's the President. What else could it be? Second of all, I loved how she handled the "witchcraft" thing. She said that was back in high school and we all hung out with weirdos back then. Besides, she said if she were into witchcraft, Rove (and probably, Krauthammer) would be supporters. Finally, if the opposition wants to go that far back into her history, maybe we should talk about Obama's cocaine days. Hmmm . . .