Saturday, October 04, 2008

Big Sports Weekend Next Weekend!


Last year, Lyndsey & Whistle Britches were here for KY's home opening football game against Eastern KY University. What a joyous weekend it was! Justin was left behind and did not get to attend 1 KY football game. Next weekend however, Justin will be making the trek to the Bluegrass State and he and I will be attending Big Blue Madness Friday night for basketball and then the KY- South Carolina football game on Saturday. (Man I hope we beat Spurrier! We never have.) Unfortunately, Lyndsey & Whistle Britches won't be able to make it, but there's always next year!

5 comments:

J Dub said...

Classic Andrew picture face.

I can't wait.

EJ Chang said...

I wish Lyndsey could come up. :(

J Dub said...

We all do, Elisabeth. Are you taking part in any of the festivities?

Lyndsey said...

I don't like this post :(

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

It's great you two are able to have such a great Father/Son weekend!