Saturday, June 30, 2007

Judges Are Everywhere!






Imagine....a panel of judges at your place of employment or at your home.
"That proposal was pathetic!No one would buy that. I must say, I have seen better landings than that. The takeoff was good but the landing was pitchy. I thought she could have handled that customer complaint much better. Are you kidding me? You call that good writing? I know 2-year olds who can write better than that. That has to me the worst job mowing a lawn I have ever seen. The roast beef....tough as shoe leather. Dawg....it just didn't work for me."
I guess we all have judges around us. It's probably a good thing we're not as brutally honest as some of the TV judges, especially the British ones. It seems a bit ironic that TV has so many judges in a society where we always hear "who are you to judge?"

4 comments:

J Dub said...

We pilots do have that.

They're called instructor pilots. We also get checkrides based on this concept.

Anonymous said...

The landing was "pitchy" ?! Did you say the landing was "pitchy"? Hey j bub, ever done a "pitchy" landing? lol. Me neither.

Anonymous said...

what the captain meant to say was, j DUB, not bub . . .however, i kinda like j bub. . .

J Dub said...

You got me. No pitchy landings here.