Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fun Job?


I have been seeing signs for Pet Butler around town. There "has" to be a better way than this to make a living. The guy in the picture can't be that happy. Their WEBSITE proudly claims "35 million piles cleaned."
I bet the conversation with the boss goes something like this. "How many piles of poop did you scoop last week?" "I only scooped 47 piles last week." "Look buster - you're going to have to cut the crap and get to work if you're going to stay around here."

4 comments:

J Dub said...

Man, people are getting lazy.

Anonymous said...

Lazy? Heck yeah. Some people hire folks to do all kinds of things, mow lawns,wash windows, clean houses. The website is pretty cool. Say what you will about these people, they have a great sense of humor. http:\\www.petbutler.com

Anonymous said...

No matter what the job is, there's someone who will do it for money. We actually had a professional pooper scooper one summer. It was great when she was done. . . for about an hour. Then the lawn needed it again. We have 2 labs. Best thing to do is walk them and pick up after them. That way your lawn stays clean and so does your neighbors'. But who wants to walk them when it's -20 outside !? We live in Minnesota. What can I say? I'll clean it up in July when the snow's melted.

Anonymous said...

I am the professional Fecal Matter removal technician in Lexington Ky. I sold my Pop A Lock business and bought the Pet Butler franchise. I can say that I am having a lot of fun dooing this, I learned that I was not to kool to get the stool.

What is more fun than being creative and marketing Poop removal.

we can be reached at Kellys@petbutler.com Its what we doo with Brown.